Oof McBrewster's Haunted House Adventure -- NES
A downloadable game
Oof, if you're reading this, I'm dead. -- Uncle Crodie
Oof McBrewster receives a letter from his dear Uncle Crodie, only to learn that his uncle has died, leaving behind a haunted mansion, a friggin’ fortune, and a call to adventure for our fearless hero.
Oof McBrewster’s Haunted House Adventure is a brand new video game for the classic Nintendo Entertainment System console.
- Navigate the dangers within Crodie’s mansion
- Avoid deadly traps and dangerous creatures
- Arm yourself well with a slingshot and err… coffee
- Find those scattered notebook pages
- Go get that fortune!
- Most importantly… Don’t get GOT!
This game was developed for the original 8-bit NES Console. It is available here as a ROM file playable via emulators such as Mesen (tested and verified 100% compatible), or playable on the original hardware via a Flash Cart such as PowerPack or Everdrive.
Oof McBrewster's Haunted House Adventure -- Demo rom -- a Demo of the game is available as well, if you'd like to verify that it works with your preferred emulator and/or hardware, or would just like a hands on with the game to make sure it's your kind of game before handing over that hard earned couple of bucks.
- PDF of the instruction Manual
- Printable copy of the Letter from Uncle Crodie
- Printable copy of the cart's label
- Printable copy of the box art (from all sides)
- Various extra art files
Physical copies of the game are also available via private sale. Visit oofmbrewster.com for details, as well as additional info, pics, screens, and videos.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.50 USD. You will get access to the following files: